Terms & Conditions
- At all airports, we include 45 minutes waiting time free after the flight has landed, and thereafter the charge will be 25p per minute.
- If a pickup from is within London (residential address or business address), we allow up to 10 minutes waiting time from the which passenger has made the booking for and thereafter 25p per minute waiting time will apply.
- This means our fares are based on a direct trip with the passenger being ready to travel at the time of booking and place as specified.
- From postcode cancelation not informed up to 3 hours prior to the time of booking will incur 100% of the booking price.
- If we pick up from any UK address the driver will wait up to 15-20 minutes after the time booking was made for, if we were unable to contact passenger (ringing the doorbell and calling the contact phone number), we will pull the driver away and the passenger will be responsible for the full cost.
- No reservation is considered as accepted until confirmed by phone or email and the passenger has been issued with the reference number.
- Additional surcharge of 50% on the price listed on the site may be added on the following dates 24, 25, 26, 31 December as well as 1st of January.
- There might be additional charges if the passenger has to make a stop during the journey(minimum £5) or any other diversion on the way.
- Customers can do a bank transfer free of charge.
- Account number and sort code can be provided by the office on request.
All web and app bookings are eligible for a booking charge of minimum £2 at the time of payment, either via card or cash.
- Prices can change without any notice. extra charges can be applied on peak times and strike or snow days.
- Odyssey has the right to refuse any customer or journey without any notice.
- Account customers have to go through a credit check and can be asked for a deposit if necessary.
- Account customers have to pay a booking charge of minimum £1 which will be added to the invoice.
- The company or driver does not take any responsibility for any damages to the luggage.
- All customers should allow at least 1:15 hours to Heathrow, Stanstead, city, and Luton,1.5 hours to Southend and 2 hours to Gatwick.
- Odyssey cars do not take any responsibility for any missed flights due to weather or traffic conditions.
- For luggage please call the office if you are not sure what car to book. prams, buggies and folding wheelchair are counted as one luggage.
- By law baby seats are exempted for taxi drivers, if the baby or a child seat are provided on request it is free of charge. The office is eligible for not providing seats in circumstances as if the driver is dropping and picking up a passenger or there has been an asap booking.
- Children and babies are counted as passengers, therefore please book vehicle size accordingly.
- A cancellation of minimum £5 will be made for the local journeys and £10 for journeys more the 3 miles after the driver has arrived.
Refund will be issued on the following grounds:
• Booking on all credit/debit card notified 12 hours prior to the actual pick up time.
• If the passenger missed the flight and informed us in advance either by phone or by email obtaining the cancellation number.
• All the cancellations are subject to minimum fee of £6.00.
No refund will be issued for following:
• If the passenger books the PHV for wrong date/wrong flight number and other misleading information.
• If the passenger leaves the airport or any other agreed to pick up address without informing us of any what so ever.
- We only collect data that is of legitimate interest and which is useful and necessary for improving our services, and your experience.
- To maintain fairness and transparency at all times with regards to how we collect and process data at all times.
- We will never share or give your data to anyone without your consent for a specific reason.
- We will take the protection of your data seriously.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.